So I took a little break from the blog world, I have been a busy girl. But now I'm back and trying to catch up on the blogs I follow and update you all on what's been going on with me.
August 15th - My best friends Bridal Shower
August 16th - My first time back to church since I broke my ankle and the beach!
August 17th - Therapy
August 18th - Took a trip to Maryland to visit my brother and sister in law and see their new house.
August 19th - Still in Maryland went out to dinner in Baltimore
August 20th - Left Maryland to come back to Jersey
August 21st - Back to therapy
August 22nd - Went over my girlfriends house and played board games
August 23rd - My friend Alison's bridal shower
August 24th - Had my first appointment at the fertility clinic
Busy, Busy Me
More on the bridal showers I went to on Show Us Your Life - Bridal Shower (this Friday, I think)
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
A Sum up of 10 days
Posted by Journal of a Jerseyian at 12:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment