BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Busy Busy Bee

I have been so busy lately. I don't know how some bloggers find the time in the day to blog everyday. Today I went to the teacher store, the next town over, to get some things laminated for the upcoming school year. I cannot wait to go back to school. I love teaching! Preschool is the best grade to teach. They are so young and innocent and impressionable. I'm going into my classroom the end of next week to start setting up.

Coming up...
I have a couple of things going on this weekend. Included a trip to the BEACH! My first one this summer and maybe my last. Last year I went to the beach a lot but this year my broken ankle canceled those plans.

Tuesday I am going to visit my brother and sister-in-law in Maryland for a couple of days to visit their new house. I'm really excited. I love it in Maryland. If my husband would let me, we would so move there!

More pictures to come this weekend!

0 comments: