So I'm joining in the fun festivities again this week from Kelly's Korner (http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/) for show us your wedding party and flowers.
When Brian and I got engaged I wanted Brian to have a say in EVERYTHING about our wedding because I didn't want to be a Bridezilla. It wasn't just MY day it was his too! But Brian wasn't really into the whole wedding planning thing. But I tried to make him be. For weeks I begged him to help me pick a color. I don't know if it was jokingly or not but he said yellow and since it was the only thing he picked having to do with the wedding, I went with it.
Again, like last week, the photo's have the photographers copyright on them, my apologies.
Here is a picture of the church we got married in. Our church was being renovated at the time of our wedding so we couldn't get married there. I was disapointed because it is such a beautiful chruch. Brian and I both went to the same Catholic high school but not at the same time and our principle of our high school married us. It was so nice to have him do the ceremony because he knew both of us personally.
This is a good picture of the flowers. I absoulutely loved our flowers. Our theme was "fall in love" since we got married in September and it was fall. More about that next week when we talk about the reception.
Here are a couple of pictures of the bridal party. I loved my girls dresses. They had a ivroy top with yellow trimmed and a yellow skirt. The guys wore a black tux with yellow vest and tie. In the picture below are my friend Virginia that I met through Brian (she is engaged to his friend, Jay). They got engaged a couple of days before my wedding. Kim - my matron of honor, who is married to my brother. She is like a sister to me. Jen - my cousin. Erin - my friend I've known her since we were little. Jen - Brian's sister.
The entire bridal party.
Me, Brian and a couple of the bridesmaids at the reception.
And how can I not put a picture in of my adorable nephew. I love him so much! He had a request at our wedding to play the I like to move it move it song from the movie Madagascar and he danced his little heart out!
Be sure to check back next week for reception pictures and thanks for visiting!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Show Us Your Life - Wedding Party and Flowers
Posted by Journal of a Jerseyian at 1:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love the color and the style of the dresses. Very nice.
And your flowers are so beautiful.
Post a Comment