On Saturday I went to Atlantic City to see Seven Stone. I originally saw Seven Stone for the first time at my bachelorette party. Ever since then me and my girlfriends have made it "our thing" that we try to go see them play whenever we can.
This was the first time I have been down to see them since I broke my ankle and they were so glad to see me out and about! The last time that I went down before this was in February for my friend Erin's birthday. We were supposed to go down for mine to but then I broke my ankle 3 days after my birthday...just my luck.
Seven Stone is a great cover band and they are so much fun to watch! The play a wide range of music from Green Day to Bon Jovi, Kid Rock to Eminem, Elton John to Bryan Adams. They are a blast!!! Yesterday they played in the afternoon on the deck (an outside beach bar). Day shows they usually tame it down a little because a lot of people bring their children and the kids have a blast as well.
The bacardi girls were there and their bodies were painted, it was pretty cool. Enjoy the pics from yesterday.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Seven Stone in Atlantic City
Posted by Journal of a Jerseyian at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment