I have several new years resolutions for 2009. I, unlike most people do not drop my resolutions after a couple of months. My resolutions this year:
- No alcoholic drinks...this is pretty much in preparation to have children (not anytime soon) I need to lose weight before trying to have children.
- No soda (this ones is a easy one for me...I've done it before)
- No fast food
I wanted to do a lot more...but little does it. After I feel comfortable with giving up the above things I will move onto more...but that's it for now.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
New Years Resolutions
Posted by Journal of a Jerseyian at 1:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Nice blog honey. I know you can live up to your resolutions you have a strong will. Oh, I see you finally learned how to post pictures on your blog, very nice.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment