I watch way too much TV! I just realized it the other day when I was reading a post from www.mycharmingkids.net about television and how one day she just gave their TVs away. Yesterday, I watch at least 10 hours of television. Everyday after dinner, I sit on the couch, turn on the TV, and watch watch watch!! Sometimes (well, most of the time) I fall asleep during it and wake up to watch more! Never getting anything done...no cleaning...no homework...no teaching stuff...NOTHING! So I'm a little upset at myself that I didn't realize this sooner.
Well, in April I did take part in National No TV Week, which made me realize that I get so much stuff done when their is no TV..but did nothing about it. Well, since I've turned into a couch potato (literally), I've decided to do something about it. I'm cutting back for now to only the TV shows I really like, which is going to be a big step for me. Then, in January, I'm going to cut back to only 2 hours a day!
I'll keep you updated to let you know of my progress.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Can It Be?...I Watch Too Much TV?
Posted by Journal of a Jerseyian at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment