So I went off birth control December 2008 and NEVER got my period. January went by, February, March, April, you get the picture....nothing! I never had regular period but never went that long without one. So I went in early July to the Gyno and had mentioned that I went off BC (birth control) in December and never got my period. She ran a couple of test and said if they come back one way then she knows whats wrong but if they come back normal I would have to see a specialist. And, of course, they came back normal, so it was off to the specialist I go. So I have been going to the specialist since August and they are doing all sorts of test, ultrasounds, blood work, HSG, 3 hour gloucouse test and so far NO ANSWERS! It's getting a little frustrating but I have a follow up appointment on November 6th to discuss all the results of my tests.
Please pray!
I'm so ready for a child. I was hoping to start trying this past July, but not ovulating is making it a big problem to get pregnant. I'm just hoping that the news I recieve from the doctor is a treatable issue.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
My Baby Making Blues
Posted by Journal of a Jerseyian at 12:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment