BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Can Walk Again!!!

It has been a very long road...but after 108 days of not being able to walk, drive, shower (baths were okay), get food for myself all of that has changed because....my doctor cleared me to drive and walk without crutches!

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. I haven't tried to drive yet...I am a little hesitant but hopefully I will in the next couple of days. I no longer have to rely on people to take me places and I won't have to sit around the house when Brian is working.

I am still going to therapy three times a week at hour long sessions. It is still going to be a long road to recovery. I still walk with a limp and walk very slowly. But at least I can walk so I can go back to work in September, I can't wait. I love my job and have missed it so much!

0 comments: